Cloudscaling CEO Speaking in Europe and NYC
October 9, 2010
I’m off on a whirl-wind speaking tour this October. Would be great to meet more cloud folks and I would definitely appreciate your support at these venues. If you want to connect, please reach out via Twitter, LinkedIn, or TripIt.
Here’s my list of upcoming speaking engagements this month:
- Panel – October 14th, 10:30AM CET: VMworld Europe 2010, Copenhagen Denmark- Opportunities and Challenges with Platform as a Service (PC8533)
- Presentation – October 18th, 9:20AM EST: Interop 2010, NYC - From Bare Metal to Private Clouds
- Panel – October 19th, 1:30PM EST: Interop 2010, NYC - Public Cloud End Users: Enterprises
- Panel – October 20th, 11:30AM EST: Interop 2010, NYC – Measuring Cloud Performance
- Presentation – October 28th, 2:30PM CET: ISC Cloud 2010, Frankfurt Germany – A Painful Transition Private Cloud Implementations for Large Enterprises
- Panel – October 29th, 12:30PM DST: ISC Cloud 2010, Frankfurt Germany - Developing Your Organization’s Cloud Where to Start What to Do, What to Avoid
For those who missed VMworld 2010 in San Francisco, you can listen to the panel I was on at the VMware website. You may have to register and login. Also be sure to check out my VMworld Video Panel, which I received a lot of positive feedback for.
This entry was posted in Cloud Computing. Bookmark the permalink.
Previous post: KT launches first major Korean private cloud
Next post: Cloudharmony: KT’s cloud faster than Amazon, Rackspace